Hospedia is the world’s leading operator of Point of Care software and services in healthcare, covering 70,000 beds in over 155 sites, delivering Patient Media, Patient Engagement and Clinical Workflow to the bedside. Hospedia is also the UK’s leading provider of Patient Flow Management software to over 20 hospitals.
The value of Hospedia’s services, now verified by Deloitte, can deliver over £6m in annual savings for a typical acute hospital, alongside improving patient care and supporting NHS initiatives, such as the drive to go paperless.
Hospedia has also achieved international reach via a strategic partnership with leading global healthcare visualization provider, Barco and is now installing in the US, Middle East and Europe.
“Hospedia’s vision is to be the platform of choice for patient media, patient engagement and clinical workflow software – delivered at the point of care – valued by Patients and Healthcare providers worldwide”
• Over 15 year’s experience at the heart of the healthcare environment
• 75% market share of acute NHS hospitals, across the UK
• Over 155 hospitals deployed with bedside hardware and software
• Partnership with GE Capital for accelerated installation CapEX funding
• Partnership with Barco for global distribution of software
• Unparalleled interaction with key stakeholders, including patients, visitors, healthcare management, clinical staff, government, volunteers, charities and commercial enterprises
• Vibrant in-house technology development division
• ISOQR Registered
For more information needed for the website, please visit: